Many moons ago Amazon dropped word that it would, for the first time, offer up Premier League football (that's soccer for some of us) via Amazon Prime Video. On Dec. 3, those in the UK will get their first look at how the American company serves up what pretty much is the national sport.
What's when we'll see the first two of 20 games on Amazon Prime Video this season. We're getting two full fixture rounds, starting with the December midweek round, as well as the Bank Holiday round.
Here's how to watch:
How to watch:
- If you're a current Amazon Prime customer: You're good to know and can watch the fixtures for free.
- If you're not a Prime member, you can get in for £7.99 per month, or £79 for the year.
- You'll be able to watch via the Amazon Prime Video app, which is available on Amazon Fire TV, BT TV, Virgin TV and Talk Talk TV, on mobile devices, and on Fire TV Stick
The only thing that's left for you to to, then, is watch.
Watch the EPL
Twenty games hath December
Amazon is in its first year of a three-year contract to show 20 EPL games on Prime Video, which is free for Prime members. Games start Dec. 3 and go through the Banking Holiday.
The EPL schedule on Amazon Prime Video
- Tottenham vs. Brighton, 12:30
- Bournemouth vs. Arsenal, 15:00
- Aston Villa vs. Norwich, 15:00
- Chelsea vs. Southampton, 15:00
- Crystal Palace vs. West Ham, 15:00
- Everton vs. Burnley, 15:00
- Sheffield United vs. Watford, 15:00
- Manchester United vs. Newcastle, 17:30
- Leicester vs. Liverpool, 20:00
- Wolves vs. Manchester City, 19:45
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
There's a new official trailer for Apple TV+'s 'Visible: Out on Television'
Apple has shared an official trailer for "Visible: Out on Television" on YouTube.
Apple signs multi-year Apple TV+ deal with Seinfeld's Julia Louis-Dreyfous
Apple has signed a multi-year deal with Julia Louise-Dreyfus, formerly of Saturday Night Live and Seinfeld.
The first three episodes of 'Truth Be Told' are now live on Apple TV+
A month after Apple TV+ went live, "Truth Be Told" is now available to stream. The first three episodes are online now, with a new episode arriving every week.
Streaming videos that help keep MLK's dream alive
Today — Monday, Jan. 20, 2020 — is Martin Luther King Jr. Day, a holiday that commemorates the birthday of the famous Civil Rights Leader. While many of us enjoy having the day off, this can also be one of those holidays where the focus can be on learning about the person being honored, and their life's work. This is especially important for kids. There are a lot of ways that people...