The Major League Baseball season starts March 28. And while there are myriad ways for you to stream games all season long — we've got your complete primer here — we'd me remiss in not telling you that you already might be paying for games.
That brings us to ESPN+, which has released its schedule for March (the few days of it we have games, anyway) and April.
Things kick off with the Atlanta Braves taking on Bryce Howard and the Philadelphia Phillies, but there are other highlights on the way, too. (Unless your a Mets fan. There's not a whole lot we can do for you in that case. But you already knew that, right?)
ESPN+ is the streaming arm of the eponymous sports network. It costs just $4.99 a month and grants access to a wealth of sports that don't otherwise make it on TV. An we're not just talking baseball. There's also soccer, UFC, bowling, boxing, lacrosse, football, basketball — ya know, sports. You can watch on your phone. You can watch on your computer. You can watch on your TV. Pretty much any connected device you've got has access to ESPN+. All you have to do is take advantage of that free trial.
As for the baseball? Here's what's coming up for the first month or so of the season:
Major League Baseball on ESPN+
- March 28, 3 p.m.: Atlanta at Philadelphia
- March 29, 7 p.m., Houston at Tampa Bay
- March 30, 1 p.m., Baltimore at N.Y. Yankees
- March 31, 2 p.m., St. Louis at Milwaukee
- April 1, 7 p.m., N.Y. Mets at Miami
- April 2, 10 p.m., Boston at Oakland
- April 3, 12:35 p.m. Milwaukee at Cincinnati
- April 4, 6 p.m., Toronto at Cleveland
- April 5, 7:20 p.m., Miami at Atlanta
- April 6, 1 p.m., Kansas City at Detroit
- April 7, 1 p.m., N.Y. Yankees at Baltimore
- April 8, 7 p.m., Washington at Philadelphia
- April 9, 7 p.m., Minnesota at N.Y. Mets
- April 10, 10 p.m., Milwaukee at Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
- April 11, 1 p.m., Cleveland at Detroit
- April 12, 7 p.m., Tampa Bay at Toronto
- April 13, 1 p.m, Chicago White Sox at N.Y. Yankees
- April 14, 1:35 p.m., Pittsburgh at Washington
- April 15, 7:40 p.m., Toronto at Minnesota
- April 16, 10 p.m., Houston at Oakland
- April 17, 2 p.m., Kansas City at Chicago White Sox
- April 18, 1 p.m., Chicago White Sox at Detroit
- April 19, 8 p.m., Houston at Texas
- April 20, 1 p.m, Chicago White Sox at Detroit
- April 21, 1:20 p.m., Arizona at Chicago Cubs
- April 22, 8 p.m., Minnesota at Houston
- April 23, 6 p.m., Miami at Cleveland
- April 24, 7 p.m., Arizona at Pittsburgh
- April 25, 8 p.m., Cleveland at Houston
- April 26, 10 p.m., Texas at Seattle
- April 28, 4 p.m., Texas at Seattle
- April 28, 4 p.m., Pittsburgh at L.A. Dodgers
- April 29, 8 p.m., Tampa Bay at Kansas City
- April 30, 9:45 p.m., L.A. Dodgers at San Francisco
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
There's a new official trailer for Apple TV+'s 'Visible: Out on Television'
Apple has shared an official trailer for "Visible: Out on Television" on YouTube.
Apple signs multi-year Apple TV+ deal with Seinfeld's Julia Louis-Dreyfous
Apple has signed a multi-year deal with Julia Louise-Dreyfus, formerly of Saturday Night Live and Seinfeld.
The first three episodes of 'Truth Be Told' are now live on Apple TV+
A month after Apple TV+ went live, "Truth Be Told" is now available to stream. The first three episodes are online now, with a new episode arriving every week.
Streaming videos that help keep MLK's dream alive
Today — Monday, Jan. 20, 2020 — is Martin Luther King Jr. Day, a holiday that commemorates the birthday of the famous Civil Rights Leader. While many of us enjoy having the day off, this can also be one of those holidays where the focus can be on learning about the person being honored, and their life's work. This is especially important for kids. There are a lot of ways that people...