There are lots of great ways to celebrate New Year's Day, but one of the best for sports fans is a day full of college football. The biggest matchup of the day will be the night game, where top teams from the Big 12 and SEC face off. You can stream the 2020 Allstate Sugar Bowl game on ESPN even if you've cut the cord.
When is the 2020 Allstate Sugar Bowl?
The 2020 Allstate Sugar Bowl featuring the Georgia Bulldogs playing the Baylor Bears will be at 8:45 p.m. Eastern on Jan. 1, 2020. This game will be played at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans. The game will be broadcast on ESPN.
2020 Allstate Sugar Bowl — Georgia vs. Baylor preview
The 2019 Georgia Bulldogs (11-2) are the fifth ranked team in the nation and were the last team out of the College Football Playoff. They're sure to be focused on Baylor by New Year's Day, but until then Georgia is likely still thinking about their SEC foe South Carolina. The Bulldogs lost in a major upset to the Gamecocks back in October. Georgia still made the SEC title game, and their loss to LSU might not have been enough to bump them had it not been for the big upset. Now they're in the traditional SEC Bowl game, hoping for a first win of many in 2020.
The 2019 Baylor Bears (11-2) have had a very successful season in the Big 12, having only lost to one single team. Unfortunately that team, the Oklahoma Sooners, beat them in the regular season and the Big 12 title game. Those two losses were enough to drop Baylor out of contention for a College Football Playoff spot they've long wanted. However head coach Mark Rhule has a giant opportunity for his team to prove they belong among the best teams in all of college football.
Stream the 2020 Allstate Sugar Bowl on ESPN
When you watch Georgia vs. Baylor in the 2020 Allstate Sugar Bowl, all you need is a way to stream ESPN. This is the flagship network for the worldwide leader in sports, and it is available on four of the largest live TV streaming services. Of these options, Hulu offers a popular full featured package while Sling TV offers the lowest regular price. Many of these services have a variety of free trials. Here are the details to help you decide which option is best for you.
Hulu with Live TV
- The cost: $55 a month after a one week free trial
- Watch Hulu on: Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Roku, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android, web browsers
- Local channels on Hulu: ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, and others. Find your local channels here — scroll down and click "View channels in your area".
- The 2020 Allstate Sugar Bowl on Hulu - ESPN comes on the base Hulu Live TV plan.
More on Hulu with Live TV:
Stream the biggest Bowls
Hulu really does have loads of Live Sports.
Hulu has it all— a huge catalog service and live TV channels. Included in the list of channels are sports stations with ESPN, so you can stream this key Bowl game.
Sling TV - Sling Orange
- The cost: $30 a month after your first month for $20
- Watch Sling TV on: Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Roku, Xbox One, LG, Samsung or Vizio smart TVs, iOS, Android, Amazon Fire tablets, browsers and more
- The 2020 Allstate Sugar Bowl on Sling TV: The Sling Orange package includes ESPN, and is a low cost way to stream this Bowl game without cable.
More on Sling TV:
Get the The 2020 Allstate Sugar Bowl without all the costs.
Sling is a popular service, and usually a good option. You can stream Georgia vs. Baylor in the Allstate Sugar Bowl on Sling because ESPN is included.
AT&T TV Now - Plus Plan
- The cost: $50 a month after a free trial
- Watch AT&T TV Now on: Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Samsung Smart TVs, iOS, Android, web browsers
- Local channels on AT&T TV Now: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC and more. Find your locals here.
- The 2020 Allstate Sugar Bowl on AT&T TV Now: ESPN is in the Plus package, giving viewers a way to stream Georgia vs. Baylor.
More on AT&T TV Now:
Keep cable on the bench
The Plus Plan is all you will need to stream the most important Bowl games.
AT&T TV Now has a long list of channels in their lineup. The Plus Plan includes ESPN and a front row seat for college football's best Bowl games.
- The cost: $50 a month after a free trial
- Watch YouTube TV on: Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Samsung, LG, HiSense or Vizio smart TVs, Chromecast, iOS and Android
- Local channels on YouTube TV: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC and more. Find your locals here.
- The 2020 Allstate Sugar Bowl on YouTube TV: ESPN is on YouTube TVs plan, making it a great option to watch college football Bowl games without cable.
More on YouTube TV:
Google Got Games
College Football is available live on YouTube TV.
YouTube TV is live streaming TV made simple, with a single plan and a ton of channels — including ESPN, so you'll be all set to stream the most important college football Bowls.
How to watch the 2020 Allstate Sugar Bowl if you're outside the United States
You could be traveling outside of the United States this weekend but I bet you still want to watch Georgia vs. Baylor in the Allstate Sugar Bowl. Sometimes streaming these big games overseas can flip from an easy score to a major penalty. Streaming services will often block their feeds if you're not in America.
There is a way to get things working again by using a VPN. That stands for "Virtual Private Network," and it'll send your internet through a specific set of servers. It zaps your internet traffic back into the United States even while you're abroad. That means you can head off to the islands, while your internet stays in the heartland.
Want to get a good VPN? It's easy with a subscription services that, for a few bucks a month, tunnels your traffic through different locations. It can also give you security and peace of mind on open WiFi connections. Give one a try to see if it works for you, and then put it to good use. Even enjoy your football from a half a world away.
Take your college football Bowl games everywhere
ExpressVPN has all the things you want from a VPN. It's got multiple pricing plans. It's got servers in 94 countries. And it has apps for all the platforms, which makes setup a breeze.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Apple signs multi-year Apple TV+ deal with Seinfeld's Julia Louis-Dreyfous
Apple has signed a multi-year deal with Julia Louise-Dreyfus, formerly of Saturday Night Live and Seinfeld.
The first three episodes of 'Truth Be Told' are now live on Apple TV+
A month after Apple TV+ went live, "Truth Be Told" is now available to stream. The first three episodes are online now, with a new episode arriving every week.
'See' cast and crew discuss the show in a new Apple TV+ featurette
"See" might have had less than stellar reviews since its arrival as a launch show on Apple TV+, but Apple is sticking with it. A new featurette includes both cast and crew discussions about making the show.
Check out the best Amazon Prime channels for sports
Amazon’s Channels offer more than just movies. Live games and original sports series are ready for you to add on.