The 2019 College Football Playoffs are nearly here, with a chance to stream the top teams playing for titles and glory. Since the 2014 season, the sport has had a four team playoff, where top teams play two semifinal games and the winners face each other in the National Championship. In the first of this years' semifinal games, the defending national champions play the Big Ten champs in a rematch of the 2016 Fiesta Bowl. You can stream this game and the eventual National Championship game on ESPN even if you've cut the cord.
When is the 2019 PlayStation Fiesta Bowl
The 2019 PlayStation Fiesta Bowl featuring the Ohio State Buckeyes vs. Clemson Tigers will be at 8 p.m. Eastern on Dec. 28, 2019. This game will be played at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Ariz. This is a College Football Playoff Semifinal game and it will be broadcast on ESPN.
2019 PlayStation Fiesta Bowl — Ohio State vs. Clemson preview
The Ohio State Buckeyes (13-0) are the champions of the Big Ten Conference and the number two ranked team in the country. Ohio State is returning for their third appearance in the College Football Playoff. The teams' last playoff appearance was two seasons ago, when they also played against the Clemson Tigers in the Fiesta Bowl. They lost that game 31-0, so they are hoping for a different kind of game in 2019. The Buckeyes have been blowing teams out this year, and they closed out the season with three wins over top fifteen ranked teams. Will it be enough to get them back to the National Championship game?
The Clemson Tigers (13-0) are the defending college football national champions, so they will be no pushovers for Ohio State. These 2019 Tigers are the champs of the ACC and the third ranked team in the nation. Head coach Dabo Swinney has done everything he can with this team, winning every game and maintaining a top ranking. However, the one thing that Clemson hasn't had yet is a tough test. They've played just two teams that were ranked at the time. Can this team find that next gear as they face their toughest game all season? Gamblers certainly think so, as Clemson is a two point favorite in this game.
Stream the 2019 PlayStation Fiesta Bowl on ESPN
When you watch Ohio State vs. Clemson in the 2019 Fiesta Bowl, all you need is a way to stream ESPN. This is the flagship network for the worldwide leader in sports, and it is available on four of the largest live TV streaming services. Of these options, Hulu offers a popular full featured package while Sling TV offers the lowest regular price. Many of these services have a variety of free trials. Here are the details to help you decide which option is best for you.
Hulu with Live TV
- The cost: $55 a month after a one week free trial
- Watch Hulu on: Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Roku, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android, web browsers
- Local channels on Hulu: ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, and others. Find your local channels here — scroll down and click "View channels in your area".
- The 2019 PlayStation Fiesta Bowl on Hulu - ESPN comes on the base Hulu Live TV plan.
More on Hulu with Live TV:
Stream the biggest Bowls
Hulu really does have loads of Live Sports.
Hulu has it all— a huge catalog service and live TV channels. Included in the list of channels are sports stations with ESPN, so you can stream this key Bowl game.
Sling TV - Sling Orange
- The cost: $30 a month after your first month for $20
- Watch Sling TV on: Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Roku, Xbox One, LG, Samsung or Vizio smart TVs, iOS, Android, Amazon Fire tablets, browsers and more
- The 2019 PlayStation Fiesta Bowl on Sling TV: The Sling Orange package includes ESPN, and is a low cost way to stream this Bowl game without cable.
More on Sling TV:
Get the The 2019 PlayStation Fiesta Bowl without all the costs.
Sling is a popular service, and usually a good option. You can stream Ohio State vs. Clemson in the PlayStation Fiesta Bowl on Sling because ESPN is included.
AT&T TV Now - Plus Plan
- The cost: $50 a month after a free trial
- Watch AT&T TV Now on: Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Samsung Smart TVs, iOS, Android, web browsers
- Local channels on AT&T TV Now: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC and more. Find your locals here.
- The 2019 PlayStation Fiesta Bowl on AT&T TV Now: ESPN is in the Plus package, giving viewers a way to stream Ohio State vs. Clemson.
More on AT&T TV Now:
Keep cable on the bench
The Plus Plan is all you will need to stream the most important Bowl games.
AT&T TV Now has a long list of channels in their lineup. The Plus Plan includes ESPN and a front row seat for college football's best Bowl games.
- The cost: $50 a month after a free trial
- Watch YouTube TV on: Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Samsung, LG, HiSense or Vizio smart TVs, Chromecast, iOS and Android
- Local channels on YouTube TV: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC and more. Find your locals here.
- The 2019 PlayStation Fiesta Bowl on YouTube TV: ESPN is on YouTube TVs plan, making it a great option to watch college football Bowl games without cable.
More on YouTube TV:
Google Got Games
College Football goes live on YouTube TV.
YouTube TV is live streaming TV made simple, with a single plan and a ton of channels — including ESPN, so you'll be all set to stream the most important college football Bowls.
How to watch the 2019 PlayStation Fiesta Bowl with a VPN if you're outside the United States
You could be traveling outside of the United States this weekend but I bet you still want to watch Ohio State vs. Clemson in the Fiesta Bowl. Sometimes streaming these big games overseas can flip from an easy score to a major penalty. Streaming services will often block their feeds if you're not in America.
There is a way to get things working again by using a VPN. That stands for "Virtual Private Network," and it'll send your internet through a specific set of servers. It zaps your internet traffic back into the United States even while you're abroad. That means you can head off to the islands, while your internet stays in the heartland.
Want to get a good VPN? It's easy with a subscription services that, for a few bucks a month, tunnels your traffic through different locations. It can also give you security and peace of mind on open WiFi connections. Give one a try to see if it works for you, and then put it to good use. Even enjoy your football from a half a world away.
Take your college football Bowl games everywhere
ExpressVPN has all the things you want from a VPN. It's got multiple pricing plans. It's got servers in 94 countries. And it has apps for all the platforms, which makes setup a breeze.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
There's a new official trailer for Apple TV+'s 'Visible: Out on Television'
Apple has shared an official trailer for "Visible: Out on Television" on YouTube.
Apple signs multi-year Apple TV+ deal with Seinfeld's Julia Louis-Dreyfous
Apple has signed a multi-year deal with Julia Louise-Dreyfus, formerly of Saturday Night Live and Seinfeld.
The first three episodes of 'Truth Be Told' are now live on Apple TV+
A month after Apple TV+ went live, "Truth Be Told" is now available to stream. The first three episodes are online now, with a new episode arriving every week.
Streaming videos that help keep MLK's dream alive
Today — Monday, Jan. 20, 2020 — is Martin Luther King Jr. Day, a holiday that commemorates the birthday of the famous Civil Rights Leader. While many of us enjoy having the day off, this can also be one of those holidays where the focus can be on learning about the person being honored, and their life's work. This is especially important for kids. There are a lot of ways that people...