The ACC is one of the Power Five conferences, along with the Big Ten, Big 12, Pac-12 and SEC. The Power Five conferences are typically the best in NCAA football, and regularly qualify for the playoffs. The Clemson Tigers are the current college football National Champions, after winning the most recent College Football Playoffs. Also, while the Notre Dame Fighting Irish are an independent team, they play several games against ACC teams, including games on the ACC Network.
ACC teams you can watch online
The Atlantic Coast Conference isn't what it once was. Which was to say, mostly a basketball conference, plus FSU and Miami. It's so much more than that today. (OK, still with FSU and Miami.) The point is, the ACC has grown not just in stature, but also in the number of markets it comprises. Here are all the teams that play football under the ACC flag:
- Boston College
- Florida State
- N.C. State
- Wake Forest
- Georgia Tech
- North Carolina
- Virginia Tech
This week's ACC football games
This weekend the ACC Championship game will be held starting at 7:30 p.m. from Back of America Stadium in Charlotte, N.C. Clemson will play against Virginia for ACC bragging rights. Clemson's spot in this year's College Football Playoff is almost certainly locked in already especially because they are the defending National Champions. However a Virgina upset could shake up the seeding by dropping Clemson down.
All times shown are Eastern
Saturday, December 7
- 7:30 p.m., ACC Championship, (3) Clemson vs. (23) Virginia, ABC
Stream ACC college football and the ACC Network
This year ACC has only two football teams ranked in the preseason AP poll, with Syracuse joining the number 1 ranked Clemson. The ACC does however play five games against the ninth-ranked Notre Dame Fighting Irish, who play football as an Independent team, but are ACC members in most other sports.
The ACC has broadcast agreements for their college football games to air on ABC, ESPN and ESPN2. Some out of conference games may also appear on other networks, but that should only be a handful of games. If you want to watch ACC football, you need to have these three channels, plus the conference's official channel.
The ACC Network is the official channel of ACC Sports. The network is owned and operated entirely by ESPN. The network is officially launching with the 2019 ACC college football season, so more deals to carry the channel can come at any moment. Streaming access to the ACC Network is available nationwide on four live TV streaming services already. This also includes access to more ACC games in the ACCNX section of the ESPN app.
Here's a rundown of live TV streaming options for watching ACC college football.
Hulu with Live TV
- The cost: $55 a month (as of Dec. 18, 2019) after a one week free trial
- Watch Hulu on: Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Xbox One, Chromecast, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android, web browsers
- Local channels on Hulu: ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, and others. Find your local channels here.
- ACC Football on Hulu - Yes, Hulu has everything you need for ACC football games
- ACC Network on Hulu - Yes
Hulu and Hulu with Live TV very quickly have become a must-try service. There's the full catalog of shows and original content like The Handmaid's Tale, and you'll also get a full slate of sports and local channels, too.
More on Hulu with Live TV:
All the ACC football you want
Hulu doesn't just have a huge back catalog of shows — it also has live TV. And that included the new ACC Network in addition to your local channels.
Sling TV - Sling Orange
- The cost: $25 a month after your first month for $15
- Watch Sling TV on: Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Roku, Xbox One, LG, Samsung or Vizio smart TVs, iOS, Android, Amazon Fire tablets, browsers and more
- Local channels on Sling TV: NBC and Fox on Sling Blue. Local on demand feeds on Sling Orange. Find your local channels here.
- ACC Football on Sling TV: Mostly, because Sling has ESPN, ESPN2 and the ACC Network. But it lacks live ABC.
- ACC Network on Sling TV - Yes, ACC Network is currently available on Sling Orange as a free preview. It's expected to move to the Sports Extra add on after the trial period for an extra $10 per month.
Sling TV has a lot to offer for CordCutters, including ACC football fans. The service has a wide variety of options, and still has one of the lowest base prices among live streaming services. It lacks live ABC, but you'll still see a large amount of ACC games. This is especially true now that they came to an agreement to carry the ACC Network.
Or if you're a slinger
You'll need an add-on
Sling remains one of the more economical of the major streaming services. But to fill out your ACC coverage, you'll need to buy the Sports Extra, too.
AT&T TV Now - Max Plan
- The cost: $70 a month after a free trial
- Watch AT&T TV Now on: Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Samsung Smart TVs, iOS, Android, web browsers
- Local channels on AT&T TV Now: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC and more. Find your locals here.
- ACC Football on AT&T TV Now: Lots of coverage, with ABC, ESPN and ESPN2. Plus as of Sept. 25, they now have the ACC Network.
- **ACC Network on AT&T TV Now: Yes, they now have the ACC Network.
AT&T TV Now is the new name for DirecTV Now. The service includes HBO content in the base prices. Choose the Plus Plan and get ABC, ESPN and ESPN2 to see most ACC football action. Or go with the Max Plan to add the ACC Network
Full Field Coverage
Complete now that it offers the ACC Network
AT&T TV Now (the new name of DirecTV Now) has probably the deepest channel lineup, plus regional sports. But you'll need the $70 "Max" plan for the RSN — and the newly added ACC Network.
- The cost: $50 a month after a free trial
- Watch YouTube TV on: Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Samsung, LG, HiSense or Vizio smart TVs, Chromecast, iOS and Android
- Local channels on YouTube TV: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC and more. Find your locals here.
- ACC Football on YouTube TV: Complete coverage, including ABC, ESPN, ESPN2, and the ACC Network.
- ACC Network on YouTube TV: - Yes.
YouTube TV excels by keeping things simple. Live streaming channels come in just one plan from YouTube TV. This includes almost every channel needed to watch ACC football action, including local channels in every market with YouTube TV.
It's easy, and it has football
YouTube TV is one of the more simple streaming services, with a single plan, a ton of channels — and the ACC Network.
Listen to ACC College Football on SiriusXM
Saturday can be a busy day for errands and kids activities, even for hardcore college football fans. You can stay up to the minute on all your favorite ACC football action wherever you go with SiriusXM. The service has live play by play coverage of ACC football games all season long.
Sirius XM has a dedicated ACC Radio channel, with coverage of ACC games along with ACC talk and analysis. It is available in your vehicle, or streaming to your mobile devices on channel SXM 371. ACC Play-by-Play starts on channel SXM 193.
A great option if video is out of the question
If for whatever reason you can't watch football on TV, Sirius XM has the play-by-play on a ton of games — and it's got a great free trial.
How to watch ACC football if you're outside the United States
If you're outside of the United States but still want to get your ACC football on, you might run into a rockblock or two. It's not uncommon for streaming services to block their feeds if you're not in America. (Thanks, lawyers!)
Fortunately, there's a workaround, in the form of a VPN. That stands for "Virtual Private Network," and it'll route your internet traffic through a specific set of servers. Technically it sort of means that you're pretending to be in the United States when in fact you're somewhere else. On the other hand, if your internet traffic is going through the United States, then it's basically an extension of your soul and nobody should be able to complain one way or the other, right?
Anyway. Back to the VPNs. These are subscription services that, in exchange for a few bucks a month, will tunnel your traffic through any number locations. Get one that works for you, and use it. Then enjoy your football from a half a world away.
VPN for ACC football
Making out-of-country viewing easy
ExpressVPN has all the things you want from a VPN. It's got multiple pricing plans. It's got servers in 94 countries. And it has apps for all the platforms, which makes setup a breeze.
How to stream even more college football online
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
There's a new official trailer for Apple TV+'s 'Visible: Out on Television'
Apple has shared an official trailer for "Visible: Out on Television" on YouTube.
Apple signs multi-year Apple TV+ deal with Seinfeld's Julia Louis-Dreyfous
Apple has signed a multi-year deal with Julia Louise-Dreyfus, formerly of Saturday Night Live and Seinfeld.
The first three episodes of 'Truth Be Told' are now live on Apple TV+
A month after Apple TV+ went live, "Truth Be Told" is now available to stream. The first three episodes are online now, with a new episode arriving every week.
The best Hulu original series and exclusives right now
Hulu has a long list of original and exclusive series that you should give a try. We put together a list of the best to get you started.