Two top UFC featherweights will take to the ring on Saturday in a fight that could quickly shake up the rankings. The results could potentially lift one of these men to be the next contender for new champion Alexander Volkanovski. This fight is streaming straight from South Korea, so be prepared to wake up very early, or stay up all night to see the action online. You can watch Edgar vs. Korean Zombie in UFC Fight Night Busan on ESPN+ and ESPN even if you don't have cable.
When is Edgar vs. Korean Zombie UFC Fight Night Busan?
UFC Fight Night Edgar vs. Korean Zombie is broadcasting live on Dec. 21. This Fight Night is available as a split broadcast event. The Prelims will stream on ESPN beginning at 2 a.m. Then switch over to streaming on ESPN+ for the Main Card at 5 a.m. Eastern. The time is shifted to early morning because this event will be coming to you live from Sajik Arena in Busan, South Korea.
Edgar vs. Korean Zombie in UFC Fight Night Busan — The Main Event Preview
Frankie "The Answer" Edgar (22-7-1) is the fourth ranked UFC featherweight, and this former champion is eager to get back into the win column. Edgar enters this fight fresh off a loss in a fight for the UFC Featherweight Championship. At UFC 240 this summer, Max Holloway beat Edgar by unanimous decision, which dropped Frankie down to 1-2 in his last three fights. Edgar has experience as a title holder because he was UFC Lightweight champ from 2010-2012. He has been fighting as a featherweight since 2013 and has beaten big names like B.J. Penn and Urijah Faber. However, he has an 0-3 record in title fights as a featherweight so he will need to get back to winning impressive fights if he hopes for another title shot in this weight class.
Chan Sung Jung, known as "The Korean Zombie" (15-5) is the sixth ranked UFC featherweight and is headlining an event in his native home country of South Korea. Jung was originally preparing to fight against Brian Ortega in this event until Ortega had a knee injury that prevented him from fighting. He is 5-2 in his UFC career and this is his biggest competition to date, even though he has headlined his last three UFC Fight Night events. The Korean Zombie is trained to fight in many different disciplines, including Jiu-Jitsu, Taekwondo, Judo, kickboxing and the Korean art of Haokido. If Jung is able to win this fight, he will move one step closer to his first ever title fight in the UFC.
Watch Edgar vs. Korean Zombie in UFC Fight Night Busan on ESPN+
The main card of this UFC Fight Night is available on the sports streaming service ESPN+. Anyone can subscribe to ESPN+, even if you have cable or a Live TV streaming service. The sports on ESPN+ are available exclusively online, so you won't be able to watch the main card from UFC Fight Night Busan on any other channel or service.
- The cost: $5 a month or $50 a year
- Watch ESPN+ on: Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Fire TV,Xbox One, Playstation 4, AirPlay, Chromecast, iOS and Android
- UFC Fight Night Busan on ESPN+: ESPN+ will be the only way to watch the Main Card fights, including the Edgar vs. The Korean Zombie headline fight.
More on ESPN+:
Rock the Octagon
ESPN+ has the biggest fights on this card streaming live.
ESPN+ has major UFC events on the regular, including the Pay-Per-View nights. That includes exclusive UFC Fight Night events, like Edgar vs. The Korean Zombie live from South Korea..
See UFC Fight Night Busan Prelims on ESPN
ESPN+ is available to anyone for just $5 a month, with no other service required. However, if you want to also see the Prelims from Busan, South Korea then you'll need a way to watch the main ESPN channel. This network is available on four of the largest live TV streaming services. Of these options, Hulu offers a popular full featured package while Sling TV offers the lowest regular price. Many of these services have a variety of free trials. Catch the details to help decide which option is best for you.
Hulu with Live TV
- The cost: $55 a month after a one week free trial
- Watch Hulu on: Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Roku, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android, web browsers
- Local channels on Hulu: ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, and others. Find your local channels by scrolling down to find the "View Channels in Your Area" link.
- UFC Fight Night Busan Prelims on Hulu - ESPN comes on the base Hulu Live TV plan.
More on Hulu with Live TV:
Tap out cable
Hulu has Live Sports, including MMA.
Hulu has it all— a huge catalog service and live TV channels. Included in the list of channels are sports stations with ESPN for the Prelims of UFC Fight Night Busan.
Sling TV - Sling Orange
- The cost: $25 a month after your first month for $15
- Watch Sling TV on: Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Roku, Xbox One, LG, Samsung or Vizio smart TVs, iOS, Android, Amazon Fire tablets, browsers and more
- UFC Fight Night Busan Prelims on Sling TV: The Sling Orange package includes ESPN, and is a low cost way to stream the Prelims of UFC Fight Night Busan.
More on Sling TV:
Knockouts for less
Get the UFC Fight Night Busan Prelims without all the costs.l
Sling is a popular service, and usually a good option. You can stream the Prelims of UFC Fight Night Busan on Sling because ESPN is included.
AT&T TV Now - Plus Plan
- The cost: $50 a month after a free trial
- Watch AT&T TV Now on: Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Samsung Smart TVs, iOS, Android, web browsers
- Local channels on AT&T TV Now: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC and more. Find your locals here.
- UFC Fight Night Busan Prelims on AT&T TV Now: ESPN is in the Plus package, giving viewers access to the UFC Fight Night Busan Prelims card.
More on AT&T TV Now:
Unanimous decision over cable
The Plus Plan is all you need for the Prelims of UFC Fight Night Busan.
AT&T TV Now has a long list of channels in their lineup. The Plus Plan includes ESPN and a front row view of the Prelims from South Korea.
- The cost: $50 a month after a free trial
- Watch YouTube TV on: Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Samsung, LG, HiSense or Vizio smart TVs, Chromecast, iOS and Android
- Local channels on YouTube TV: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC and more. Find your locals here.
- UFC Fight Night Busan Prelims on YouTube TV: ESPN is on YouTube TVs plan, making it a great choice to see the first set of fights from UFC Fight Night Busan
More on YouTube TV:
Like, comment, knockout
Hey Google, stream the Prelims from the next UFC Fight Night
YouTube TV is live streaming TV made simple, with a single plan and a ton of channels — including ESPN, so you'll be all set to stream the Prelims of UFC Fight Night Busan.
Top VPN Contender
Use the subscriptions you pay for even if you've gone far from home.
ExpressVPN has all the things you want from a VPN, including multiple plans at different price points. It also has servers in 94 countries and apps for all major platforms.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
There's a new official trailer for Apple TV+'s 'Visible: Out on Television'
Apple has shared an official trailer for "Visible: Out on Television" on YouTube.
Apple signs multi-year Apple TV+ deal with Seinfeld's Julia Louis-Dreyfous
Apple has signed a multi-year deal with Julia Louise-Dreyfus, formerly of Saturday Night Live and Seinfeld.
The first three episodes of 'Truth Be Told' are now live on Apple TV+
A month after Apple TV+ went live, "Truth Be Told" is now available to stream. The first three episodes are online now, with a new episode arriving every week.
Streaming videos that help keep MLK's dream alive
Today — Monday, Jan. 20, 2020 — is Martin Luther King Jr. Day, a holiday that commemorates the birthday of the famous Civil Rights Leader. While many of us enjoy having the day off, this can also be one of those holidays where the focus can be on learning about the person being honored, and their life's work. This is especially important for kids. There are a lot of ways that people...