This weekend, the eyes of the boxing world turn again towards Las Vegas, as an undefeated Super Champion faces off against a living legend of the sport. You can be a part of it when you watch Pacquiao vs Thurman streaming live.
Manny Pacquiao vs. Keith Thurman goes down on Saturday, July 20 from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nev. This is a split event, with a mix of streaming-only, Fox broadcast and Pay-Per-View. Everything begins at 4:45 p.m. Eastern time, with the Main Card starting at 9 p.m. Eastern. The Pay-Per-View event costs $75.
Manny "Pac Man" Pacquiao (61-7-2) is an icon in the boxing world. The "Fighting Senator" is 4-1 over his last five fights, and now he hopes to win the WBA Super World Welterweight Title he could never take from longtime rival Floyd Mayweather Jr. Keith "One Time" Thurman (29-0) currently holds that WBA Super World Welterweight belt, and he has no plans to let it go. The undefeated Thurman is 10 years younger than Pacquiao, and is a blend of smart tactician and powerful knockout artist. Boxing experts consider this a 50-50 tossup match-up.
Here's the schedule for this split event
- Early Prelims: 4:45 p.m. Eastern — streaming only
- Prelims: 7 p.m. Eastern on Fox
- Main Card: 9 p.m. Eastern on PPV
Sling TV — Sling Blue and PPV
Sling TV is the only Live TV Streaming Service to offer the Pacquiao vs. Thurman Pay-Per-View as part of their service. The purchase of the Pay-Per-View portion will be charged to the credit card that you have on file in your Sling TV account. Make sure you have Sling Blue plan, which can include your local Fox station to watch the Prelims.
- The cost: $25 a month after your first month for $15 + $75 PPV
- Watch Sling TV on: Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Roku, Xbox One, LG or Samsung smart TVs, iOS, Android, Amazon Fire tablets, browsers and more
- Local channels on Sling TV: NBC and Fox on Sling Blue. Find your local channels here.
Check out the best moments of the pre-fight press conference held earlier this week.
Fox Sports - PPV
If you only want the Main Card Pay-Per-View portion of this fight night, you can purchase it directly through Fox Sports. FoxSports.com will allow you to order Pacquiao vs. Thurman on their site, then watch it wherever you have the Fox Sports app. You will need to create a new Fox Sports account, unless you already have one, in order to purchase.
- The cost: $75 PPV
- Watch Fox Sports on: Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Xbox One, iOS, Android, or in a browser.
- Local channels on Fox Sports: If you order the Pay-Per-View directly through Fox Sports, you will need to either use an antenna to watch the Prelims, or have another live TV service login to use in the app.
A good antenna will let you watch broadcast networks, including the Fox broadcast Prelims boxing this Saturday. Simply connect your antenna to a TV tuner, and tune to your local Fox affiliate to watch Plant vs. Lee and the other Prelim fights. If you want to use your antenna with a smartphone, tablet, or streaming device, you can consider buying an over-the-air streaming box.
Listen on SiriusXM
You can also listen to the fights from the Fox broadcast on SiriusXM. The service has wall to wall coverage, with live broadcasts beginning at 7 p.m. Eastern time on Saturday.
The Sirius XM broadcast, featuring Plant vs. Lee, is available in your vehicle, or streaming to your mobile devices on channel SXM 83.
Streaming-only Early Prelims
Premier Boxing Champions is catering to CordCutters for the Early Prelims, with a three fight card that is available only by streaming. The first three fights of the night, which begin at 4:45 p.m. Eastern, will be available on multiple platforms.
You can watch the Early Prelims streaming live on FOXSports.com, or on the Fox Sports PBC channels on YouTube, Facebook or Twitter. These fights will also be available to watch on tape delay at 6 p.m. as part of the Pay-Per-View stream.
Here is the rest of the fight card for the night, which is, as always, subject to change.
- Yordenis Ugas (23-4) vs. Omar Figueroa Jr (28-0-1)
- Luis Nery (29-0) vs. Juan Carlos Payano (21-2)
- Sergey Lipinets (15-1) vs. John Molina Jr (30-8)
- Caleb Plant (18-0) vs. Mike Lee (21-0)
- Efe Ajagba (10-0) vs. Ali Eren Demirezen (11-0)
- John Leo Dato (11-0-1) vs. Juan Antonio Lopez (14-6)
Fox Sports streaming
- Abel Ramos (24-3-2) vs. Jimmy Williams (16-2-1)
- Jayar Inson (18-2) vs. Mahonri Montes (35-9-1)
- Genisis Libranza (18-1) vs. Carlos Maldonado (11-3)
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
'Greyhound' star Tom Hanks isn't a fan of the movie's AppleTV+ debut
Tom Hanks stars in "Greyhound," a movie that should have been hitting cinemas. But COVID-19 put paid to that and Hanks isn't happy he's had to settle for Apple TV+.
‘Defending Jacob’ cast and creators to take part in a Variety Q&A on July 1
The cast and crew of hit Apple TV+ show "Defending Jacob" will take part in an exclusive Q&A session with Variety on July 1.
This new Apple TV+ 'Dads' trailer will warm your heart and drench your eyes
Father's day is just around the corner and Apple TV+ documentary "Dads" is coming along for the ride. This new trailer gives us a look at what to expect and it looks pretty great.
Looking for the best shows on CuriosityStream? We've got you covered
With multiple award-winning documentaries in its library, CuriosityStream's got content to suit just about anyone. If you aren't sure where to start, we've compiled a few of the best shows the service has to offer