Major League Baseball is down to the biggest seven games of the season, and now one game will decide this season's championship. The Houston Astros lost two games at home, and were considered by many to be out for the count. The Nationals were then expected to win the series in D.C., but instead lost three straight at home themselves. Game six was wild, with controversial umpiring and colossal home runs, and the Nationals force a seventh game behind a legendary performance by pitcher Stephen Strasburg. Which team will win this unpredictable series?
What's going to happen next? We have no idea. But we can help you watch.
You don't need to carry an expensive cable package all year just to enjoy this elite MLB action. Here is how to watch the 2019 World Series if you don't have cable.
The World Series began on Oct. 22. The series will start with two games at Houston, which won home-field advantage with the American League teams having the best regular-season win percentage. The series will then move to Washington, D.C., for the next three games, before heading back to Houston, if necessary.
Here's the full World Series schedule. All times are Eastern.
2019 World Series Schedule
- Tues. Oct. 22, Washington National 5, Houston Astros 4
- Wed. Oct 23, Washington Nationals 12, Houson Astros 3
- Fri. Oct 25, Houston Astros 4, Washington Nationals 1
- Sat. Oct 26, Houston Astros 8, Washington Nationals 1
- Sun Oct. 27, Houston Astros 7, Washington Nationals 1
- Tues. Oct. 29, Washington Nationals 7, Houston Astros 2 — Series tied 3-3
- Wed. Oct. 30, Washington Nationals at Houston Astros, 8:08 p.m., Fox
Try a VPN
It's possible that the game you want to watch won't be available in your area, but that doesn't have to be the end of it for you. There are many advantage to using a VPN, like the ability to change your location, make your traffic private, and more. VPNs are often times a great way to view your favorite sporting events in a location where it normally doesn't show.
You don't need to make a long-term commitment just to view the event you're interested in. Give one a shot today, and enjoy the extra security as an added bonus.
Stream the 2019 World Series games
The 2019 World Series games will be airing on Fox. That means you will be able to watch the games on your local Fox station. If you can get a good signal using an over-the-air antenna, you may be able to easily watch the World Series games live. If you have an over-the-air streaming device, you can even watch these games on some of your mobile devices.
There are benefits to going beyond the over-the-air antenna for an event like this, and that is where Live TV streaming services come in. If you don't get a good signal, or a consistent signal, you might have to deal with the game cutting out at the worst possible time. Also, over-the-air antennas deliver a live-only experience. Unless you have your own DVR to use with the antenna, you won't be able to pause the action to grab another beer, or rewind to watch that big home run again. Live TV streaming services can deliver a reliable stream, and the ability to pause, rewind, or even record every big game so you won't have to miss a moment.
Here are the best ways you can watch the 2019 World Series games using Live TV streaming services.
Hulu with Live TV
- The cost: $45 a month after a one week free trial
- Watch Hulu on: Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Xbox One, Chromecast, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android, web browsers
- Local channels on Hulu: ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, and others. Find your local channels here.
- The World Series on Hulu - Every game with your local Fox station. Be sure to check the link above.
More on Hulu with Live TV:
Pitching lights out
Hulu has Live Sports, including the World Series
Hulu has it all— a huge catalog service and live TV channels including sports. That includes the World Series, streaming on your local Fox station.
Sling TV — Sling Blue
- The cost: $25 a month after your first month for $15 plus $10 more if you add Sports Extra
- Watch Sling TV on: Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Roku, Xbox One, LG, Samsung or Vizio smart TVs, iOS, Android, Amazon Fire tablets, browsers and more
- Local channels on Sling TV: NBC and Fox on Sling Blue. Local on demand feeds on Sling Orange. Find your local channels here.
- The World Series on Sling TV: Every game with your local Fox station. Be sure to check the link above.
More on Sling TV:
Low Cost Series Streaming
The most affordable way to get the World Series streaming
Sling is a popular service, and usually a good option. Now that they have a deal in place with Fox, they're back in the major leagues for MLB streaming.
- The cost: $50 a month after a free trial
- Watch YouTube TV on: Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Samsung, LG, HiSense or Vizio smart TVs, Chromecast, iOS and Android
- Local channels on YouTube TV: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC and more. Find your locals here.
- The World Series on YouTube TV: Every game with your local Fox station. Be sure to check the link above.
More on YouTube TV:
Official World Series Sponsor
YouTube TV partners with MLB to sponsor the World Series
YouTube TV is live streaming TV made simple, with a single plan and a ton of channels — including local Fox stations across the country. That's your ticket to the World Series from their official sponsor.
- The cost: $55 a month after a one week trial
- Watch Fubo TV on: Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast, iOS, Android and web browsers
- Local channels on Fubo TV: CBS, Fox, NBC and CW. Find your locals here.
- The World Series on Fubo TV: Every game with your local Fox station. Be sure to check the link above.
More on Fubo TV:
The High Heater
Fubo has the World Series on deck
Fubo TV offers a wide selection of channels and a variety of special add-ons available.
AT&T TV Now - Plus Plan
- The cost: $50 a month after a free trial
- Watch AT&T TV Now on: Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Samsung Smart TVs, iOS, Android, web browsers
- Local channels on AT&T TV Now: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC and more. Find your locals here.
- The World Series on AT&T TV Now: Every game with your local Fox station. Be sure to check the link above.
More on AT&T TV Now:
The Payoff Pitch
The Plus Plan is all you need for World Series glory.
AT&T TV Now has a long list of channels in their lineup. The Plus Plan includes Fox, so you can stream your local station to watch the World Series.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
There's a new official trailer for Apple TV+'s 'Visible: Out on Television'
Apple has shared an official trailer for "Visible: Out on Television" on YouTube.
Apple signs multi-year Apple TV+ deal with Seinfeld's Julia Louis-Dreyfous
Apple has signed a multi-year deal with Julia Louise-Dreyfus, formerly of Saturday Night Live and Seinfeld.
The first three episodes of 'Truth Be Told' are now live on Apple TV+
A month after Apple TV+ went live, "Truth Be Told" is now available to stream. The first three episodes are online now, with a new episode arriving every week.
Streaming videos that help keep MLK's dream alive
Today — Monday, Jan. 20, 2020 — is Martin Luther King Jr. Day, a holiday that commemorates the birthday of the famous Civil Rights Leader. While many of us enjoy having the day off, this can also be one of those holidays where the focus can be on learning about the person being honored, and their life's work. This is especially important for kids. There are a lot of ways that people...