Let us pause for a moment and just marvel in the cuteness of the picture above. Got it? Good, because that'll allow you to forgive us for sneaking a late June entry into the list of what's coming to Amazon Prime Video in July. The gist of My Spy? Dave Bautista is a demoted CIA "operative" who gets demoted and sent to surveil a family, only to be busted by a 9-year-old.
Then heading into the month we're actually here to talk about, there's a new season of the excellent Hanna and Absentia, and new episodes of If You Give a Mouse a Cookie.
And you'er absolutely going to want to check out the true story of Marie Curie in Radioactive.
Here are all the Amazon originals coming to Prime Video over the next month. Read on for the full list.
- My Spy (2020) follows JJ a hardened CIA operative (Dave Bautista) who has been demoted and finds himself at the mercy of a precocious 9-year-old girl, named Sophie (Chloe Coleman) where he has been sent undercover begrudgingly to surveil her family. When Sophie discovers hidden cameras in her apartment, she uses her tech savviness to locate where the surveillance operation is set. In exchange for not blowing JJ's cover, Sophie convinces him to spend time with her and teach her to be a spy. Despite his reluctance JJ finds he is no match for Sophie's disarming charm and wit. Available in UHD. Streaming June 26
- In Season 2 of Hanna, Hanna is drawn out of hiding when her only friend, Clara, is recaptured by the Utrax organization and taken to a new facility, The Meadows. To rescue Clara, Hanna needs the help of her previous nemesis, troubled CIA agent Marissa Wiegler, who begins to see Hanna as the daughter she never had. As Hanna delves deeper into the elusive world of The Meadows and meets others just like her, she begins to question where she truly belongs. Available in UHD and HDR. Streaming July 3
- After the dramatic events of Absentia Season 2, Emily Byrne is serving out the final days of her FBI suspension while working hard to be the best possible mother to Flynn. Everything is upended when an international criminal case hits too close to home, threatening the family she is so desperately trying to hold together. What follows is a dangerous journey that will take Emily far from Boston, testing her like never before and forcing her to learn to trust again, to love again, and to finally realize her true place in the world after everything she's been through. All 10 episodes of Season 3 streaming July 17 on Amazon Prime Video in the US, UK, Germany, Australia, Austria, India, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, Singapore, South Korea and other select territories globally.
- When you give a Mouse a cookie he'll ask for a glass of milk, and then … who knows what he'll ask for next? Follow the adventures of Mouse, Oliver and other familiar characters as they discover that when you've got a curious Mouse for a friend (not to mention a Moose, a Pig, a Cat and a Dog) one thing always leads to another, and then another! Watch as the Masked Mouse returns but this time with a side kick the caped Moose. Mouse and the gang create a safari, teach Dog to ride a bike and go back to school for more IF/Then fun!! Much like the books each episode starts at home and lead to unexpectedly delightful twists and turns. Based on the beloved books by Laura Numeroff and Felicia Bond and written and developed by Ken Scarborough (CURIOUS GEORGE and ARTHUR), these beautifully envisioned shows will captivate and entertain everyone in the family! New episodes streaming July 24
- Radioactive (2020) is the incredible, true story of Marie Curie (Rosamund Pike) and her groundbreaking scientific achievements. In late 19th century Paris, Marie met fellow scientist Pierre Curie (Sam Riley). The pair went on to marry, raise two daughters and change the face of science forever with their discovery of radioactivity. In 1903, the pair jointly won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery, making Marie the first woman to win the esteemed prize. Available in UHD & HDR. Streaming July 24
- Jim Gaffigan boldly goes where no stand-up comedian has gone before: everywhere! During the Jim Gaffigan: Pale Tourist global tour, Jim traveled the world meeting locals and learning about their culture. He then transformed those experiences into stand-up sets of all-new material specific to each country he visited. Watch as Jim brings his relatable brand of comedy to Spain and Canada in these two new stand-up comedy specials. Available in UHD. Streaming July 24
Watch this ...
All the video
From countless original series and movies to the best that Hollywood has to offer — plus a deep bench of subscription channels — Amazon Prime Video is a must-have.
Coming July 1 on Amazon Prime Video
- 52 Pick-Up (1986)
- Ali (2001)
- An Eye For An Eye (1966)
- Anaconda (1997)
- Big Fish (2003)
- Bug (1975)
- Buried (2010)
- Cold War (2013)
- Edge Of Darkness (2010)
- Flashback (1990)
- Hitch (2005)
- Hollowman (2000)
- Iron Eagle IV - On The Attack (1999)
- Megamind (2010)
- Midnight In Paris (2011)
- Nick And Norah's Infinite Playlist (2008)
- Panic Room (2002)
- Phase IV (1974)
- Pineapple Express (2008)
- Rabbit Hole (2010)
- Sliver (1993)
- Spanglish (2004)
- Starting Out In The Evening (2007)
- The Bounty (1984)
- The Devil's Rejects (2005)
- The Eye (2008)
- The Eye 2 (2004)
- The Forbidden Kingdom (2008)
- The Inevitable Defeat Of Mister & Pete (2013)
- Antiques Roadshow: Season 17 (PBS Living)
- Arthur: Season 1 (PBS Kids)
- Bates Around the World: Season 1 (UP Faith & Family)
- Beyond the Pole: Season 1 (Urban Movie Channel)
- Frankie Drake Mysteries: Season 1 (PBS Masterpiece)
- Hidden: Season 1 (Acorn TV)
- Instinto: Season 1 (Pantaya)
- Lego City Adventures: Season 1
- Lone Ranger: Season 1 (Best Westerns Ever)
- Modus: Season 1 (PBS Masterpiece)
- Public Enemy: Season 1 (Sundance Now)
- Suits: Season 9
- The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet: Season 1 (Best TV Ever)
Coming July 3 on Amazon Prime Video
- *Hanna: Season 2 - Amazon Original Series
Coming July 6 on Amazon Prime Video
- The Fosters: Seasons 1-5
Coming July 7 on Amazon Prime Video
- The Tourist (2010)
Coming July 11 on Amazon Prime Video
- Vivarium (2020)
Coming July 15 on Amazon Prime Video
- Shakuntala Devi: The Human Computer (2020)
- The Weekend (2019)
Coming July 17 on Amazon Prime Video
- Absentia: Season 3 - Amazon Original Series
Coming July 19 on Amazon Prime Video
- Marianne & Leonard: Words Of Love (2019)
Coming July 24 on Amazon Prime Video
- Radioactive (2019) - Amazon Original Movie
- If You Give a Mouse a Cookie
- *Jim Gaffigan: Pale Tourist - Amazon Original Special
Comoing July 27 on Amazon Prime Video
- Good Deeds (2012)
Coming July 29 on Amazon Prime Video
Animal Kingdom: Season 4
Available to Rent July 10 on Amazon Prime Video
First Cow (2020)
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
'Greyhound' star Tom Hanks isn't a fan of the movie's AppleTV+ debut
Tom Hanks stars in "Greyhound," a movie that should have been hitting cinemas. But COVID-19 put paid to that and Hanks isn't happy he's had to settle for Apple TV+.
‘Defending Jacob’ cast and creators to take part in a Variety Q&A on July 1
The cast and crew of hit Apple TV+ show "Defending Jacob" will take part in an exclusive Q&A session with Variety on July 1.
This new Apple TV+ 'Dads' trailer will warm your heart and drench your eyes
Father's day is just around the corner and Apple TV+ documentary "Dads" is coming along for the ride. This new trailer gives us a look at what to expect and it looks pretty great.
Looking for the best shows on CuriosityStream? We've got you covered
With multiple award-winning documentaries in its library, CuriosityStream's got content to suit just about anyone. If you aren't sure where to start, we've compiled a few of the best shows the service has to offer