"We're all rational when the sun's shining. It's different when it goes dark." So true — and quite apt for what's coming to Amazon Prime Video in March 2020.
When you think about mystery, is there any better (or bigger?) name than Agatha Christie? The Pale Horse hits Prime Video on March 13 and brings with it the tale of, well, death. The question, then, is whodunit?
Also there's a new fasion competition from Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn in Making the Cut, the Tribeca Film Festival winner Blow the Man Down lands on March 20, and Amazon is getting ready for Halloween — in March.
Here's what all is headed your way on Prime Video this March:
- Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn reunite in Making the Cut, a global fashion competition series, where 12 established designers from around the world compete to make their brand the next big global phenomenon. A team of famous fashion experts join as judges, including Naomi Campbell, Nicole Richie, Joseph Altuzarra, Carine Roitfeld and Chiara Ferragni. In assignments that will take them to New York City, Paris and Tokyo, these hopeful designers must prove they not only have excellent design skills, but the ability to run all aspects of a global fashion business to walk away with the $1 million prize to invest in their brand. Winning looks from "Making the Cut" will be shoppable in the "Making the Cut" store on Amazon.com and international Amazon websites (with shipping to over 100 countries) immediately following each episode, and in the U.S., Prime Video subscribers watching on Fire TV devices can click up on their remote to shop the winning look directly on their Fire TV via X-Ray, as well as browse other available looks. Available in UHD and HDR. Streaming March 27, with two new episodes premiering weekly.
- In Agatha Christie's The Pale Horse, a mysterious list of names is found in a dead woman's shoe. Antiques dealer Mark Easterbrook (Rufus Sewell) is determined to find out why his name is on the list. His investigations lead him to The Pale Horse—the home of a trio of rumored witches. As more people named on the list are found dead, Mark starts to fear for his own life and sanity. Is this, too, the work of the witches of The Pale Horse, and does this mean he is next on their list? Or can he find a rational explanation and identify the killer before they catch up with him? Available in the U.S .in UHD and HDR. Streaming March 13.
- Tribeca Film Festival winner Blow the Man Down (2020) takes you to Easter Cove, a salty fishing village on the far reaches of Maine's rocky coast. Grieving the loss of their mother and facing an uncertain future, Mary Beth & Priscilla Connolly cover up a gruesome run-in with a dangerous man. To conceal their crime, the sisters must go deeper into Easter Cove's underbelly and uncover the town matriarchs' darkest secrets. Available in UHD and HDR. Streaming March 20.
- Based on the book of the same title from best-selling author Roberto Saviano, ZeroZeroZero follows the journey of a massive cocaine shipment, from the Mexican cartels managing the drug's production, to the Italian crime syndicates handling worldwide distribution, and American businesses – apparently above suspicion – controlling the seemingly infinite amount of money which the market produces. The shipment's voyage sparks an epic power struggle engaging everyone involved, from the corner dealer up to the most powerful boss in the hierarchy of international organized crime. Available in UHD and HDR. Streaming March 6.
- Both an homage to and a re-imagining of the original 1968 film, Night Of The Living Dead (2007) follows a group of survivors trapped in a farmhouse battling a siege of undead zombies. Streaming March 1.
- The Decent (2006) follows a group of friends as they explore a labyrinth of North Carolina caves, only to encounter an otherworldly horror. Streaming March 1.
- Pet Sematary (2019) follows Dr. Louis Creed who, after relocating with his wife Rachel and their two young children from Boston to rural Maine, discovers a mysterious burial ground hidden deep in the woods near the family's new home. Streaming March 19.
Watch this ...
All the video
From countless original series and movies to the best that Hollywood has to offer — plus a deep bench of subscription channels — Amazon Prime Video is a must-have.
Coming to Amazon Prime Video on March 1
- Abduction (2011)
- Cantinflas (2014)
- Chilly Dogs (2001)
- Danny Roane: First Time Director (2007)
- Deck The Halls (2011)
- Destiny Turns On The Radio (1995)
- Eyes Of An Angel (1994)
- Going The Distance (2010)
- Good Morning, Killer (2011)
- Henry's Crime (2010)
- Hide (2011)
- Hornets Nest (2012)
- Innocent (2011)
- Kung Fu Panda (2008)
- Lady In A Cage (1964)
- Man On A Ledge (2012)
- Night Of The Living Dead (2007)
- Night Of The Living Dead: Resurrection (2013)
- Patrick Melrose: Season 1
- Richard The Lionheart (2014)
- Ricochet (2011)
- Route 9 (1998)
- Silent Tongue (1993)
- Silent Witness (2011)
- Spinning Into Butter (2007)
- Standing In The Shadows Of Motown (2002)
- Tenderness (2009)
- The Cooler (2003)
- The Crazies (2010)
- The Descent (2006)
- The Descent: Part 2 (2010)
- The Skull (1965)
- Wayne's World 2 (1993)
Coming to Amazon Prime Video on March 6
- ZeroZeroZero: Season 1 – Amazon Original series
Coming to Amazon Prime Video on March 8
- Show Dogs (2018)
Coming to Amazon Prime Video on March 11
- The Test: A New Era for Australia's Team: Season 1 – Amazon Original series
Coming to Amazon Prime Video on March 13
- Agatha Christie's The Pale Horse: Season 1 – Amazon Original series
- Jay and Silent Bob Reboot (2019)
- Jessy & Nessy: Season 1A – Amazon Original series
Coming to Amazon Prime Video on March 19
- Pet Sematary (2019)
Coming to Amazon Prime Video on March 20
- Blow the Man Down (2020) – Amazon Original movie
Coming to Amazon Prime Video on March 21
- I See You (2019)
Coming to Amazon Prime Video on March 23
- A Good Old Fashioned Orgy (2011)
- Luther: Season 5
Coming to Amazon Prime Video on March 27
- Making the Cut: Season 1 – Amazon Original Series
Coming to Amazon Prime Video on March 30
- Santee (1973)
Available for Purchase on Prime Video
- Uncut Gems (2019) (Available Feb. 25)
- Jumanji: The Next Level (2019) (March 3)
- Little Joe (2019) (March 10)
Available for Streaming on Prime Video Channels
- Death in Paradise: Season 9 (Britbox, March 1)
- Arnold Palmer Invitational Presented by Mastercard (PGA Tour Live, March 5)
- Charlie Says (2019) (Showtime, March 6)
- Beecham House: Season 1 (PBS Masterpiece, March 6)
- Xavier Riddle: Season 4 (PBS Kids, March 6)
- Captive State (2019) (Showtime, March 7
- THE PLAYERS Championship (PGA Tour Live, March 12)
- Black Monday: Season 1 (Showtime, March 15)
- Westworld: Season 3 (HBO, March 15)
- Coraline (2009) (STARZ, March 16)
- Valspar Championship (PGA Tour Live, March 19)
- Ruthless: Season 1 (BET+, March 19)
- Hampstead (2019) (Showtime, March 21)
- WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play (PGA Tour Live, March 25)
- Once Upon A Time… In Hollywood (2019) (STARZ, March 27)
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
There's a new official trailer for Apple TV+'s 'Visible: Out on Television'
Apple has shared an official trailer for "Visible: Out on Television" on YouTube.
Apple signs multi-year Apple TV+ deal with Seinfeld's Julia Louis-Dreyfous
Apple has signed a multi-year deal with Julia Louise-Dreyfus, formerly of Saturday Night Live and Seinfeld.
The first three episodes of 'Truth Be Told' are now live on Apple TV+
A month after Apple TV+ went live, "Truth Be Told" is now available to stream. The first three episodes are online now, with a new episode arriving every week.
Streaming videos that help keep MLK's dream alive
Today — Monday, Jan. 20, 2020 — is Martin Luther King Jr. Day, a holiday that commemorates the birthday of the famous Civil Rights Leader. While many of us enjoy having the day off, this can also be one of those holidays where the focus can be on learning about the person being honored, and their life's work. This is especially important for kids. There are a lot of ways that people...