You're going to spend the final month of 2019 laughing your butt off, with all the new and returning shows on Netflix.
On Dec. 3, Tiffany Haddish is back with a new special — Black Mitzvah. She's going to explore her Jewish roots, accept a jumpsuit from Beyonce, and tackle her infamous New Year's Eve set.
A day later we'll get the second season of Magic for Humans. Justin Willman is going to keep you entertained and amazed as he does his thing (no, not the cooking show thing) with real people on the street.
We've also got Season 5 of Fuller House on the way, a smattering of holiday shows, and so much more. Keep on reading for the full Netflix schedule for December 2019.
Everything you could possibly want
What's that? You somehow don't have a Netflix account? Let's take care of that, shall we? Because it's got more content than you have hours in your life. Think about that for a minute.
Coming to Netflix on Dec. 1, 2019
- Dead Kids (Netflix Film): A socially awkward teen bonds with a group of misfits who plot to take out the school's arrogant rich kid — until their kidnapping scheme turns deadly.
- A Cinderella Story: Christmas Wish
- The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl
- Austin Powers in Goldmember
- Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery
- Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me
- Cut Bank
- Eastsiders: Season 4
- Malcolm X
- Searching for Sugar Man
- Sweet Virginia
- The Tribes of Palos Verdes
Coming to Netflix on Dec. 2, 2019
- Nightflyers: Season 1
- Team Kaylie: Part 2 (Netflix Family): Ready for more glitz, glam and grit? Kaylie and the Porcupines sharpen their skills for a new slate of action-packed shenanigans.
Coming to Netflix on Dec. 3, 2019
- Especial de Natal Porta dos Fundos: A Primeira Tentação de Cristo (Netflix Film): Jesus, who's hitting the big 3-0, brings a surprise guest to meet the family. A Christmas special so wrong, it must be from comedians Porta dos Fundos.
- Tiffany Haddish: Black Mitzvah (Netflix Original): She ready... to celebrate! Tiffany Haddish is getting in touch with her Jewish roots in her upcoming Netflix Original Comedy Special, Black Mitzvah, while she takes us on a revealing journey through her life. With her bold and barrier-breaking brand of comedy, Tiffany reflects on fame, receiving her "inheritance," the valuable lessons you learn when raising yourself, that time she received a jumpsuit from the one and only...Beyoncé, her infamous New Year's Eve set, and more. Tiffany Haddish: Black Mitzvah launches globally on Netflix on December 3, 2019. Mazel Tov! The special is executive produced by Haddish for She Ready Productions and Emmy nominated producers Wanda Sykes and Page Hurwitz for Push It Productions.
- War on Everyone
Coming to Netflix on Dec. 4, 2019
- The Last O.G.: Season 2
- Let's Dance (Netflix Film): After his crew breaks up, a gifted but insecure hip-hop dancer teaches at a top ballet school in Paris, where he falls for an aspiring ballerina.
- Los Briceño (Netflix Original): After an argument with her dad, a young woman from a family of macho truck drivers is kicked out of the home and must make her own success as a trucker.
- Magic for Humans: Season 2 (Netflix Original): Hilarious and heartfelt, Justin Willman pulls out all the stops and props to amaze real people with playful tricks and showstopping magic routines.
Coming to Netflix on Dec. 5, 2019
- A Christmas Prince: The Royal Baby (Netflix Film): Christmas brings the ultimate gift to Aldovia: a royal baby. But first, Queen Amber must help her family and kingdom by finding a missing peace treaty.
- Apache: La vida de Carlos Tevez (Netflix Original): This gritty dramatization of the life of Carlos Tevez shows his rise to soccer stardom amid the harrowing conditions in Argentina's Fuerte Apache.
- Greenleaf: Season 4
- Home for Christmas (Netflix Original): Fed up with the constant comments on her relationship status, perpetually single Johanne starts a 24-day hunt for a partner to bring home for Christmas.
- V Wars (Netflix Original): A doctor is pitted against his best friend after an ancient disease turns people into vampires. From the comics by Jonathan Maberry and Alan Robinson.
Coming to Netflix on Dec. 6, 2019
- Astronomy Club: The Sketch Show (Netflix Original): Astronomy Club: The Sketch Show is a new 6-episode sketch series from Kenya Barris' Khalabo Ink Society, launching on Netflix on December 6, 2019. The members of the eponymous group, who first formed in 2014 and built a following through live performance in New York, include Shawtane Bowen, Jonathan Braylock, Ray Cordova, James III, Caroline Martin, Jerah Milligan, Monique Moses, and Keisha Zollar. Sketches will explore an array of topics ranging from pop culture and social issues to the Black experience. Barris executive produces the series alongside showrunner Daniel Powell (Inside Amy Schumer, I Think You Should Leave with Tim Robinson) and Khalabo Ink Society's Anni Weisband.
- The Chosen One: Season 2 (Netflix Original): The world pours into the once-closed Aguazul as the doctors circle back to the village, and a journalist promises to tell the Chosen One's story.
- The Confession Killer (Netflix Documentary): Henry Lee Lucas was known as America's most prolific serial killer. But will DNA results expose the biggest criminal justice hoax in U.S. history?
- Fuller House: Season 5 (Netflix Original): Jimmy and Steph bring their new baby home and dive headfirst into the world of parenting. But no worries: They've got a houseful of hands to help.
- Glow Up (Netflix Original): Aspiring makeup artists apply themselves to celebrity looks, movie prosthetics and more in a colorful competition show hosted by Stacey Dooley.
- Marriage Story (Netflix Film): Academy Award-nominated filmmaker Noah Baumbach directs this incisive and compassionate look at a marriage coming apart and a family staying together.
- Spirit Riding Free: The Spirit of Christmas (Netflix Family): Lucky and friends must figure out how to get home in time for Christmas when a falling boulder — and a serious snowstorm — derail their travel plans.
- Teasing Master Takagi-san: Season 2 (Netflix Anime): Now in his second year of middle school, Nishikata still tries to outplay Takagi, but continues to fail miserably at his quest to get even.
- Three Days of Christmas (Netflix Original): Four sisters deal with family drama and secrets throughout three different time periods, all occurring on Christmas Day.
- Triad Princess (Netflix Original): After growing up in the shadow of her mafia-affiliated father, Angie defies his wishes and takes a gig as an undercover bodyguard for a famous actress.
- Virgin River (Netflix Original): Searching for a fresh start, a nurse practitioner moves from LA to a remote northern California town and is surprised by what — and who — she finds.
Coming to Netflix on Dec. 8, 2019
- From Paris with Love
Coming to Netflix on Dec. 9, 2019
- A Family Reunion Christmas (Netflix Family): M'Dear and her sisters struggle to keep their singing act together before a church Christmas pageant while Grandpa teaches the kids a valuable lesson.
- It Comes at Night
Coming to Netflix on Dec. 10, 2019
- Michelle Wolf: Joke Show (Netflix Original): Comedian Michelle Wolf, wants to fight for women's equality ... but not in like that annoying way. In her upcoming Netflix comedy special, Michelle Wolf: Joke Show, the comedian dissects the differences between men and women, explores gender equality, explains why society should be a little "less" woke and more, all the while, constantly defying expectations. + Outlander: Season 3
Coming to Netflix on Dec. 11, 2019
- The Sky Is Pink
Coming to Netflix on Dec. 12, 2019
- Especial de Natal Porta dos Fundos (Netflix Film): In this biblical "Hangover" spoof, the apostles awaken to find Jesus is missing and must piece together events of the previous night's wild Last Supper.
- Jack Whitehall: Christmas with my Father (Netflix Original): Jack Whitehall attempts to get his notoriously stodgy father into the holiday spirit in this comedy-variety Christmas extravaganza.
Coming to Netflix on Dec. 13, 2019
- 6 Underground (Netflix Film): Meet a new kind of action hero. Six untraceable agents, totally off the grid. They've buried their pasts so they can change the future. Ryan Reynolds stars in this gritty globe-trotting action adventure from director Michael Bay.
Coming to Netflix on Dec. 15, 2019
- A Family Man
- Dil Dhadakne Do
- Karthik Calling Karthik
Coming to Netflix on Dec. 16, 2019
- The Danish Girl
- The Magicians: Season 4
Coming to Netflix on Dec. 17, 2019
- Ronny Chieng: Asian Comedian Destroys America! (Netflix Original): Comedian, The Daily Show Correspondent, and Crazy Rich Asians actor Ronny Chieng makes his Netflix comedy special debut in Asian Comedian Destroys America! Born in Malaysia and raised in Manchester, New Hampshire, Singapore, and Australia, Chieng shares his unapologetic perspective about his journey to America thus far. From evaluating the effects of consumerism to theorizing how efficient the U.S. would be with an Asian-American President, Chieng shares what he thinks really makes America great in Ronny Chieng: Asian Comedian Destroys America! when it launches globally on Netflix on December 17, 2019
Coming to Netflix on Dec. 18, 2019
- Don't Fuck With Cats: Hunting an Internet Killer (Netflix Documentary): Cyber sleuths engage in a dangerous game of cat and mouse with a man who posts sadistic animal-abuse videos online — and then turns to murder.
- Soundtrack (Netflix Original): This romantic musical drama follows the love stories connecting an eclectic group of people in modern-day Los Angeles.
Coming to Netflix on Dec. 19, 2019
- After The Raid (Netflix Documentary): A large immigration raid in a small Tennessee town leaves emotional fallout as well as far-reaching questions about justice, faith and humanity.
- Ultraviolet: Season 2 (Netflix Original): Ola and her team of amateur sleuths continue to solve crimes — including one that hits close to home — as a new detective joins the force.
- Twice Upon a Time (Netflix Original): Still reeling from a breakup, Vincent Dauda receives a package with mysterious properties that could give him a chance to win back his ex, Louise.
Coming to Netflix on Dec. 20, 1019
- The Two Popes (Netflix Film): From Fernando Meirelles, the Academy Award-nominated director of "City of God," and three-time Academy Award-nominated screenwriter Anthony McCarten, comes an intimate story of one of the most dramatic transitions of power in the last 2,000 years. Frustrated with the direction of the church, Cardinal Bergoglio (Jonathan Pryce) requests permission to retire in 2012 from Pope Benedict (Anthony Hopkins). Instead, facing scandal and self-doubt, the introspective Pope Benedict summons his harshest critic and future successor to Rome to reveal a secret that would shake the foundations of the Catholic Church. Behind Vatican walls, a struggle commences between both tradition and progress, guilt and forgiveness, as these two very different men confront their pasts in order to find common ground and forge a future for a billion followers around the world. Inspired by true events.
- The Witcher (Netflix Original): The witcher Geralt, a mutated monster hunter, struggles to find his place in a world where people often prove more wicked than beasts.
Coming to Netflix on Dec. 22, 2019
- Private Practice: Season 1-6
Coming to Netflix on Dec. 23, 2019
- Transformers Rescue Bots Academy: Season 1
Coming to Netflix on Dec. 24, 2019
- CAROLE & TUESDAY: Part 2 (Netflix Anime): Carole and Tuesday's newfound attention brings with it new challenges. Angela considers them rivals, and the Mars music business isn't easy.
- Como caído del cielo (Netflix Film): Legendary Mexican actor-singer Pedro Infante is sent back to Earth in an impersonator's body to mend his womanizing ways and earn entrance into heaven.
- Crash Landing on You (Netflix Original): A paragliding mishap drops a South Korean heiress in North Korea — and into the life of an army officer, who decides he will help her hide.
- John Mulaney & The Sack Lunch Bunch (Netflix Original): Emmy Award Winning Comedian John Mulaney aims to recapture the magic of that bygone television era when children sang songs about their feelings with celebrity guests on funky outdoor sets. The result: John Mulaney & The Sack Lunch Bunch.
- Lost in Space: Season 2 (Netflix Original): There's more danger — and adventure — ahead for the Robinson family! With the Jupiter 2 stranded on a mysterious ocean planet without their beloved Robot, the Robinsons must work together, alongside the mischievous and manipulative Dr. Smith and the always charming Don West, to make it back to the Resolute and reunite with the other colonists. But they quickly find all is not as it seems. A series of incredible new threats and unexpected discoveries emerge as they look for the key to finding Robot and safe passage to Alpha Centauri. They will stop at nothing to keep their family safe... survival is a Robinson specialty after all.
- TERRACE HOUSE: TOKYO 2019-2020: Part 2 (Netflix Original): As Kenji and Risako's story reaches its conclusion, Ruka faces a choice. A new member opens the door to the house as life in Tokyo continues.
Coming to Netflix on Dec. 25, 2019
Coming to Netflix on Dec. 26, 2019
- The App (Netflix Film): While in Rome to shoot his first movie, actor and industrial heir Nick becomes obsessed with a dating app that sends him into a self-destructive spiral
- Le Bazar de la Charité (Netflix Original): Amid a devastating fire in 1897 Paris, three women see their destinies turned upside down by identity theft, forbidden love, betrayal and emancipation.
- Fast & Furious Spy Racers (Netflix Family): Adventures abound as a group of teenagers infiltrates an elite racing league controlled by a nefarious organization bent on world domination.
- You: Season 2 (Netflix Original): The dark drama returns for its second season, with Joe now laying low and hiding from his ex in LA. Can he deal with his past and make a fresh start, this time with the right woman?
Coming to Netflix on Dec. 27, 2019
- The Gift (Netflix Original): In an Anatolian ruin, an archaeologist finds a mysterious link to a young painter (Beren Saat), who embarks on a quest to uncover secrets in her past.
- Kevin Hart: Don't Fuck This Up (Netflix Documentary): In a new six-part documentary-series Don't Fuckk This Up, Kevin Hart gives unprecedented access to his life over the past year. Tapping into the trials and tribulations of what it means to be a father, a partner, a role-model, and a business-man, Hart reflects on the events that have shaped his life, making him into the person he is today. Viewers will get a behind-the-scenes look at Kevin's day-to-day life as he deals with the fallout from the Oscar controversy, his marriage, and his growing career. The series includes interviews with Hart's friends and family, rare archival footage from his childhood and early stand-up days, and personal anecdotes from the comic himself. Kevin Hart: Don't Fuck This Up launches globally on Netflix on December 27, 2019. The series is produced by Hartbeat Productions, Lionsgate, Makemake, 3 Arts Entertainment, and Magical Elves.
- The Secret Life of Pets 2
Coming to Netflix on Dec. 28, 2019
- Hot Gimmick: Girl Meets Boy (Netflix Film): After Hatsumi's single-minded neighbor blackmails her into being his servant, they learn the real meaning of love and trust. Based on the hit manga.
Coming to Netflix on Dec. 29, 2019
Coming to Netflix on Dec. 30, 2019
- Alexa & Katie: Season 3 (Netflix Family): Alexa tries to put cancer behind her, but a new person in her life might make that especially hard, while Katie will need all the support she can get from her best friend. The teen series returns for Season 3.
- The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.: Reawakened (Netflix Anime): Kusuo and his gaggle of self-proclaimed friends are back for more psychic mishaps. If he didn't have enough problems before, he's got even more now.
Coming to Netflix on Dec. 31, 2019
- The Degenerates: Season 2 (Netflix Original):** The Netflix Original stand-up comedy series The Degenerates is back for season 2 with six new wild and unfiltered sets from Adrienne Iapalucci, Donnell Rawlings, Jim Norton, Nikki Glaser, Ms. Pat, and Robert Kelly.
- Die Another Day
- The Neighbor (Netflix Original): Javier, a 20-something struggling with adulthood and his girlfriend, unexpectedly becomes a superhero. Based on Santiago García and Pepo Pérez's comic.
- Red Dawn
- Tomorrow Never Dies
- The World Is Not Enough
- Yanxi Palace: Princess Adventures (Netflix Original): Determined to win the heart of a Mongolian prince, a Qing dynasty princess contends with palace intrigue and vendettas against her family.
What's leaving Netflix on Dec. 1, 2019
- Yoga Hosers
What's leaving Netflix on Dec. 2, 2019
- Africa: Season 1
- Blue Planet II: Season 1
- Frozen Planet: On Thin Ice
- Frozen Planet: Season 1
- Frozen Planet: The Epic Journey
- Life On Location
- Life Story
- Nature's Great Events : Series 1
- Nature's Great Events: Diaries: Series 1
- Planet Earth II
- Planet Earth: Season 1
- The Blue Planet: A Natural History of the Oceans: Season 1
- The Blue Planet: A Natural History of the Oceans: Season 1
- The Hunt: Season 1
- The Making of Frozen Planet: Series 1
What's leaving Netflix on Dec. 4, 2019
- Thor: Ragnarok
What's leaving Netflix on Dec. 11, 2019
- Get Santa
What's leaving Netflix on Dec. 14, 2019
- Beyblade: Metal Fusion: Season 1
- Merlin: Season 1-5
What's leaving netflix on Dec. 15, 2019
- Helix: Season 2
What's leaving Netflix on Dec. 18, 2019
- Miss Me This Christmas
- You Can't Fight Christmas
What's leaving Netflix on Dec. 19, 2019
- George of the Jungle 2
What's leaving Netflix on Dec. 25, 2019
- Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown: Season 7-11
- Kurt Seyit ve Şura: Season 1
- Star Wars: Episode VIII: The Last Jedi
What's leaving Netflix on Dec. 31, 2019
- About a Boy
- Billy Elliot
- Black Hawk Down
- Christmas with the Kranks
- Daddy Day Care
- Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
- Frasier: Season 1-10
- Frasier: The Final Season
- Jackie Brown
- Leap Year
- Mona Lisa Smile
- Pulp Fiction
- Rain Man
- Rocky II
- Rocky III
- Rocky IV
- Rocky V
- Schindler's List
- Tears of the Sun
- The Crow
- The Dark Crystal
- The Pink Panther
- Wet Hot American Summer
- White Christmas
- Winter's Bone
- XXX: State of the Union
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
There's a new official trailer for Apple TV+'s 'Visible: Out on Television'
Apple has shared an official trailer for "Visible: Out on Television" on YouTube.
Apple signs multi-year Apple TV+ deal with Seinfeld's Julia Louis-Dreyfous
Apple has signed a multi-year deal with Julia Louise-Dreyfus, formerly of Saturday Night Live and Seinfeld.
The first three episodes of 'Truth Be Told' are now live on Apple TV+
A month after Apple TV+ went live, "Truth Be Told" is now available to stream. The first three episodes are online now, with a new episode arriving every week.
The holiday season is coming and Netflix is here to help with new shows
Netflix has the classic holiday shows we know and love, but they also have some great new original holiday series and films ready for the 2019 season.